- Amigo Bingo runs frequent promotions, including a monthly bitcoin raffle, birthday gifts, and team bingo games, constantly throwing new and generous promotions and bonuses to keep their players entertained.
- The site also offers cashback on deposits and on reloads.
- Amigo Bingo highly values security, providing intuitive and simple banking pages that ensure maximum security for payments and confidential data.
- The minimum withdrawal amount starts at $100, which means players sometimes have to wait before withdrawing their gains.
- Additionally, the maximum cash out per week is limited to $500, except for jackpot winners of over $1,000.
- There is no 24/7 support.
One of the oldest online bingo services around, Amigo Bingo likes to remind players of its long success history through its charming retro design. The site also highlights testimonials of some of their former winners, encouraging new players to dream of a future win! Players can win big, up to $100,000 or more, or even a brand new luxury vehicle. The site’s motto, “there’s always something going on,” adds to its various promotion and bonus activities.
Amigo Bingo highly values security, providing intuitive and simple banking pages that ensure maximum security for payments and confidential data.
Amigo Bingo Key Information
- Parent Organization: Part of The Bingo Affiliates network, and using Parlay Entertainment Software
- License: Panama
- Support contact: Players can receive support from live chat and emails in 3 languages, English, French, and Spanish. Email responses are available every day from 9 AM to Midnight EST at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, depending on requirements.
- Other services: Amigo Bingo also has a large offer of games outside of bingo, including slots, pokers, blackjack, keno, and casino games.
- Minimum deposit: $20